Senior Care Franchise - A one-of-a-kind opportunity. A world class franchise with over 700 locations.
Franchise Fee: $45,000
Total Investment: $85,000 - $115,000
To successfully run this franchise:
- Sales experience and/or management experience an asset.
- Must be a self-starter and understand the importance of having a sales-focus to create your own success each day.
- Passionate about providing quality in-home care.
- Able and willing to follow a proven system and not recreate the wheel.
- Capable of simultaneously managing both internal and external business priorities.
- Effective and efficient in managing time and setting priorities.
In 2011 there were an estimated 5 million adult's age 65+ in Canada. This population is expected to double in the next 25 years to reach 10.4 million by 2036. This increase in the senior population is due to several factors such as the huge Baby Boomer generation that is starting to reach this age category. In addition, medical technology is increasing the average life expectancy of the nation's population. The current life expectancy age of 75.9 years could reach as high as 89.4 years over the next several decades. The need for senior care is only going to continue to escalate.
Asking Price: $100,000
Owner willing to train? Owner is willing to train.
Reason for selling: New franchise opportunity.