La Casa, located on the West Side, is a 100-acre 500 home property and is seeking expressions of interest from experienced restaurant and/or store operators interested in potentially submitting a proposal to operate a store and restaurant on our premises. We are looking for individuals or companies that have significant experience running a successful restaurant and are looking at applying that experience using our location and infrastructure starting April-May 2021.
QR Code Link to This Post
Further details of the operation:
- There is a current restaurant and store in place at La Casa, however the lease expires October 2020
- The Restaurant and Store cater to the 500 lots at La Casa but also many residents of the surrounding area (e.g. Fintry and all of Westside Road).
- In addition to running a store and restaurant there may be additional opportunities for the operator to conduct business such as home delivery, pool service, auxiliary food or BBQ stands.
- This is a Summer Seasonal location with the season running from the May Long Weekend to the End of September, however some residents stay year round. The operator may wish to have a seasonal or year-round operation.
- Owners are looking for casual dining experience with high-quality food and prompt service at a reasonable price
- The store should likely provide necessities owners residing on a resort would expect including: liquor, ice cream, beach accessories, food staples, pop, ice, etc… The Resulting lease from the upcoming Request for Proposal could be a 3 or 5 year lease with renewal options.
- 4,680 sq. ft space (Restaurant - 2,100 sq. ft, Patio - 480 sq. ft, Store - 2,100 sq. ft).
In your response to this Expression of Interest please include the following:
- Full contact information
- A details list of your previous experience operation a similar operation
- A brief outline of what type of operation you might run.
Please note, this Expression of Interest is step one of a two-step process in selecting an operator. All applicants that have relevant experience will be eligible to receive the upcoming RFP that will outline the full expectations of the resort for this operation. La Casa welcomes any applicants to visit the resort prior to or during the upcoming RFP process.
Contact: Mark Ellery
Phone: show contact info