Interested in becoming a Botox/Dysport patient model for $6/unit?
The Pacific Training Institute for Facial Aesthetics and Therapeutics provides licensed professionals post-graduate training on how to become a qualified treatment provider. The training provided through PTIFA provide the highest standard of patient care available within the industry. All of the treatments are overseen by our experienced Instructors and are provided in a clinical environment.
- Botulinum Toxin Cosmetic: for enhancing your appearance cosmetically by reducing wrinkles, fine lines and the signs of aging in the upper face (in between the eyebrows, forehead and crow’s feet).
- Botulinum Toxin Therapeutic: for reducing pain, and other myofascial pain symptoms including: TMD/TMJ, clenching, grinding, bruxing, migraines, headaches, etc. Your treatment fee may be eligible for coverage through your insurance provider.
PATIENT MODEL REQUIREMENTS:
Models are responsible for the following:
- attending a consultation prior to their treatment date
- showing up on time for their scheduled treatment time on Saturday, March 13th
- attending their post-op/follow-up appointment (typically two-weeks after treatment)
- Consult: patient models interested in botulinum toxin treatments are required to schedule a complimentary consultation prior to treatment.
- Treatment: provided at a courtesy rate of $6/unit (reg. $12/unit). Fees will be due at the time of service and are dependent on desired results, age, gender, treated areas, etc.
The range of units typically provided are below, however it can vary and can be discussed during your consultation.
- Glabella (the number “11” lines in between the eyebrows): 30 to 45 units
- Frontalis (lines on the forehead): 10 to 18 units
- Crows Feet (lines beside the eyes): 2 to 15 units per side
- Therapeutic Treatment: Facial pain (Bruxing/grinding/clenching/pain/headaches/migraines): 70 to 150 units.
If you MISS, NO SHOW or CANCEL within 24 hours of your treatment or for your 2-week post-op appointment, you will no longer be eligible to book as a patient model at ANY future course.
- Consultations and follow-up appointments are available on Mondays through Thursday.
- Your treatment will be scheduled for Saturday, March 13th.
Consultations and treatment will be provided at Simply Amazing Smiles at 1475 Ellis St Unit 100, Kelowna.
Please call show contact info
to book a consultation and state that you would like to be a patient model for $6/unit.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers