Temporary FT Position, February - September
As a key member of the team at Camp Tulahead, the Camp Director will be responsible for accommodating rental groups and running Summer Camps in 2020 season.
Tulahead is a youth-oriented, growing, Christ-centered camp situated just north of Princeton on Laird Lake. We are currently seeking individuals who are team players, ministry oriented and mature Christians who love children and youth.
● Leads the staff in the implementation of the current strategic plan
● Reports to the Board of Directors.
● Offers spiritual leadership to the organization, including campers and camp staff, demonstrating Christ-like behaviour, seeking the Lord’s will in decision making.
● Works closely with the Assistant Director
Education, Training and Experience:
● Degree in Leadership or other relevant field
● 2-3 years of relevant management/supervisory experience
● Knowledge of budgets and finances
● Ability to work with spreadsheets, word documents, electronic filing and email
● Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
● Creativity and flexibility
● Positive attitude and uplifting outlook on the ministry and its needs
● Criminal Record Check clearance
Job Skills and Abilities
● Ablility to handle the physical demands of the position.
● A person who demonstrates Christian values and character
● Self-motivated, organized and able to work independently with limited direct supervision.
● A creative problem-solver and team player.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary based on experience. Housing and meals are included.
This full-time, permanent position will be temporary. Compensation will be based on a 40-hour work week.
Submit personal resume and cover letter to:
We thank all applicants, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers