compensation: Guest Service Manager starts immediately, $18/hr to $26 / hr, LMIA qualified employer employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
All position opened and starts immediately. Please email your resume ASAP. We will arrange your onsite interview asap.
If you are warm-hearted, sweet and guest first people, here is the job for you!
Experience in front desk operations or hotel management preferred:
• Experience as a Hotel Front Desk Clerk Preferred;
• Experience in all aspects of customer service and people management;
• Strong working knowledge of accounting practices and principles;
• Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required;
• Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills;
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing;
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel software packages;
• Adaptive to new technology
To provide a warm, welcoming and friendly environment:
• Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
• Luggage assistance
• Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
• Answers various questions from guests and arranges transportation for guests.
• Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
• Updating in-house, arrival, departure, and room status reports
• Ensure front desk is stocked with any items guests may require before housekeeping leaves for the day.
• Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
• As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors
• suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
• Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
• Observe and report any security issues
Excellent customer relations.
• Must have time-management skills.
• Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
• Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.
• Must be agile and physically fit
• Class 5 driver's license as asset
OTHER CONDITIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Successful obtainment of Enhanced Reliability Status Security Clearance as an asset
• Successful obtainment of clearance through the Criminal Record Check under the Criminal Records Review Program
SALARY : Starts from $18/hr to $26 / hr based on experience
TERMS : Full-time, minimum 35 hours per week to start
LMIA Qualification: Yes
Accommodation: could be arranged if requested.
NO. OF VACANCIES: 2
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers