compensation: Starts from $16/hr to $22/hr based on experience immediately employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
All position opened and starts immediately. Please email your resume ASAP. We will arrange your onsite interview asap
• Making beds, changing linen, vacuuming and cleaning as per policies and procedures
• Providing the rooms with fresh towels and toiletries
• Restocking inventories as required
• Answering guests' questions
• Checking that TVs, radios, lights and AC/Heating are in proper working order
• Dusting and polishing furniture
• Scrubbing floors, walls and windows as required
• Emptying and cleaning waste paper baskets and ashtrays
• Removing linens and garage to appropriate bins
• Shampooing carpets as directed and required
• Reporting damages to Team Leader or Manager
• Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
• Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
• Performing other duties as assigned or directed.
• Ensures the general upkeep of external property such as balcony areas, keeping sidewalks clear of snow and ice, cleaning main floors, outside windows, picking up litter, sweeping sidewalks
• Reports health and safety related concerns and repair issues (e.g. furniture and fixtures) that affect or may affect the workplace and residential environment for Staff and Residents.
• Some work areas may participate furniture moving
• Frequent lifting of items such as garbage, laundry and other work space related items- not normally to exceed 25 lbs. (note: for weights exceeding 25 lbs. – proper manpower and equipment will be supplied and utilized)
• The performance of the job requires moderate to high attention when using motorized equipment, handling hazardous chemicals, and using non-motorized equipment and general cleaning.
• Familiarity with cleaning supplies and procedures
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal behavioral skills
• Must be agile and physically fit
• Class 5 driver license as as asset
OTHER CONDITIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Successful obtainment of Enhanced Reliability Status Security Clearance as an asset
• Successful obtainment of clearance through the Criminal Record Check under the Criminal Records Review Program
SALARY : Starts from $16/hr to $22 / hr based on experience
TERMS : Full-time, minimum 35 hours per week to start
LMIA Qualification: Yes
NO. OF VACANCIES: 6
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers