compensation: Full Time, Year Round, Brand New Accommodation provided employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Grocery, Beer and Wine Store Manager
Boutique Resort Hotel
SUNSHINE COAST, OCEANFRONT RESORT
DIETZEL INTERNATIONAL, HOSPITALITY RECRUITER, IS SEARCHING FOR A STORE MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A BOUTIQUE RESORT HOTEL, RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE. PICTURESQUE SETTING ON OCEANFRONT WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS.
LOCATED ON THE SUNSHINE COAST.
The Grocery, Beer and Wine Store Manager
The Store & Community Manager is responsible for creating a paramount customer experience and work environment while achieving business development goals in line with the brand’s strategies and values. The Store Manager will also be accountable for achieving sales, community and operational objectives,
Our upcoming new store location opening in early January 2020 will be our key resort market store with deli, food to go and 6500 square feet of new retail space. We now are looking for like minded retail professional to join our store teams and grow with us! Live in positions are also available.
• Maintain the highest degree of customer service and store standards every day.
• Manage the development of store and brand clientele; follow-through with client needs, inquiries and sales opportunities etc.
• Establish relationships within the community and building our local rewards program.
• Administer our local social media resources as directed by corporate.
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor.
• Effective utilization of POS system and its inventory management functions.
• Partner with logistics and product teams to ensure appropriate merchandise assortment and quantities.
• Provide monthly qualitative and quantitative business reports.
• Present opportunities for strategic merchandising adjustments to enhance customer experience and sales.
• 5 years of professional experience in a retail or sales environment, preferably in retail stores.
• Minimum of two years working in a leadership or supervisory role,
• Proven ability to lead, coach, and build a high performing team in a dynamic environment.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted, bend, twist, and kneeling
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. Live in available if required. Bonus offered for exceeding targets in sales and guest experience.
Full Time, Year Round position with busy Summer Season. Very positive/friendly working environment.
Excellent Salary & Great Working Conditions
Accommodation provided, Brand New!
Interested candidates please forward complete Resumé in confidence via email.
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers