Overnight shift team leader position available. Must be available weekends - no exceptions.
Cleaning Team Leader Job Description:
• Make sure team is on task
• Make sure supplies are stocked, order supplies when low
• Walk through job site with managers
• Communicate with head office
• Train staff
• Maintain building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or light vacuuming
• Gather and empty trash
• Prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
• Respond to radio calls
Cleaning Team Leader Experience and Requirements:
• Experience in the custodial field
• Knowledge of proper cleaning methods
• Effective oral and written communication skills commensurate with the responsibilities of the position are required.
• Leadership and training skills
• Team Leader/Supervisory experience
• Must have smart phone for taking photos, texting and emailing.
• Must pass clearance check
• Building Service Worker and WHMIS Certificate an asset. OR have equivalent experience
Apply with resume and details of your experience and availability. Must pass clearance check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers