Raider Hansen has an exciting opportunity for a Shipper and Receiver to join its growing team on a full-time basis at our Kelowna location.
QR Code Link to This Post
Raider Hansen is an established and growing family owned B2B industrial Supply Company dedicated to the success of our customers and the communities in which we serve across British Columbia. We run a highly collaborative business network of ten branches, serving customers from Vancouver Island to BC’s Interior region with the best industrial and construction product brands, supported by the best service and support in the industry.
• When product arrives
• Match up goods to packing slip. Check off goods for accuracy.
• Arrange paperwork for accounting/receiving purposes (shipping costs included)
• Write part #’s on boxes/packaging if needed.
• Note any damage to goods upon arrival.
• Notify management of any shipping errors from vendors or branch.
• Print off and fill orders from received goods.
• Organize goods for orders and/or restocking.
• Communicate backorders with purchasing dept and Branch Manager.
• Pick orders in priority of customer needs, deliveries that day, or customer pickup.
• Double check orders after being picked (one initial for picking, one for verification)
• Label all boxes and material for each order.
• Organize for delivery by driver or sales rep
• Call for pickup by courier if necessary
• Attach waybills to appropriate receipts.
• Pack appropriate flyers into boxes for specific customers.
• After ordering picking is complete, call all customers for pickup in store.
• Ship and keep track of all out going orders and tool repairs. Make sure paperwork and repair tickets are in order.
• Make sure interbranch transfers are picked and shipped in an appropriate time. If stock levels are off, notify branch manager or employee from that location.
Other Duties As Required
• Notify purchasers/manager of any items that are low and/or out of stock.
• Maintain a clean and clutter free work area.
• Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
• All doors and windows are locked and secure at end of day.
• If company vehicles are left on site make sure they are locked up and secure overnight.
• Help customers in store and on the phone if needed.
• Maintain communication with inside sales staff and Branch Manager in regards to orders/backorders and any other questions in there of.
What we offer:
• Extended health and dental benefits, including 50% coverage MSP
• Full-time – Monday to Friday
• Comprehensive Training
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
• 100% B.C. owned and operated
• Great work environment