compensation: Fully Qualified Rate: 13.50 per hour Lead positions available. Lead Rate: 16.50 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in exploring the exciting world of aviation and becoming part of a winning team?
Come join a growing company who specializes in ground support servicing. We are the largest Canadian owned ground handling company in Canada and we are searching for individuals who are team players looking for a unique work experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Ramp Agent:
• Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment
• Marshall aircraft to gate positions
• Sort passenger baggage / cargo
• Off-load and on-load passenger baggage / cargo
• Cleaning the inside of the aircraft
• De-ice the aircraft
• Communicate with pilots / flight crews
• Basic computer skills
• Able to work outside in all climate conditions
• Able to adhere to company and airline safety policies while performing assigned duties
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have the ability to pass a criminal record check successfully
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Work well with a team
• Work well in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
• Able to work shift work -early mornings, late nights, weekends and statutory holidays
No experience is required, training is provided upon hire.
Air Canada & West Jet flight passes available to crew upon successful completion of training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers