Carpenter's helper needed!
QR Code Link to This Post
Currently we are looking for just a short term helper, there is approximately 2 weeks of work for the time being. However, there could be the potential to go long term - full time for the right fit, if someone is looking for some thing more long term down the road.
Wage: Entry level $15-20/hr. There could be potential for a wage increase on other jobs down the line for the right fit dependent on experience, skill and tool kit.
Job: Carpenter's helper would be responsible for assisting Cabinet Installation in a new development of 70+ units in West Kelowna.
- The person we are looking for would need to be willing to put in long hours (12+ hour days, approximately 6am - 6/7pm) and must be willing to work 7 days a week until this job is complete, as it is time sensitive.
- Someone with some experience would be an asset, but not required. Willing to train someone. Being a fast learner and highly motivated with attention to detail is a must.
- Site requires each person to have PPE; hard hat, steel toes, and safety vest.
- A power drill is the minimum tool requirement.
- Must have own transportation. Carpooling is an option from downtown Kelowna -only-.
Looking for someone to start right away. Send a message with your credentials and contact information and we will get in touch with potential helpers within the next couple days.