Our client, a notable firm, located in Kelowna, is seeking a successful candidate to fill their Conveyancing position. This opportunity is a chance to work with a great team and develop your Conveyancing skills and experience!
Job duties include:
• Conveyancing files (full cycle)
• General administrative duties, both legal and office
• Providing support to various staff members in the firm
• Some project management
• At least 2 years of experience in Conveyancing
• Strong communication skills, oral, verbal and interpersonal
• Professional demeanour
• Motivated and takes initiative
• Strong writing skills, intermediate level with MS Office
• Completion of LAA certification from an accredited institution
This is a chance to be a part of a firm that truly values their employees’ work. If you are interested in a work/life balance as well as a great salary, feel free to apply.
To apply please send all resumes, preferably in Word format, attention to Kimberly at: show contact info
, while quoting the job title in the subject line.
While we thank all of those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.
Thank you for considering R.JOHNSON in your job search. Check out our Legal Recruitment Blog and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers