compensation: $20 to $25 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Expected started date: Starting in April 2021.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Rock Creek, British Columbia
Our soon-to-be licensed cannabis facility is seeking an on-site Security Clearance Representative to join our team in 2021. The ideal candidate will work with management to enforce Health Canada’s Cannabis Regulations and SOP compliance in all departments.
-Where applicable, promote and maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements.
- Where applicable, must adhere to the company’s SOPs and comply with Health Canada’s Cannabis Act and Regulations.
- Assist management and site personnel to prepare the site for Health Canada and other regulatory inspections. .
- Promote and enforce all Provincial and Federal laws, rules and regulations, and in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety Program.
- Comply with the company Health and Safety practices and procedures ensuring the safety and well-being of all employees; including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required.
- Actively participate in internal audits, such as Health Canada Inspections.
- Existing Cannabis Tracking and Licensing System (CTLS) security clearance (MUST).
- Strong understanding of Health Canada, FDA regulations, and GMP/GPP requirements for pharmaceutical, health, and cannabis products.
Transportation & Accommodation:
- Own transportation
- Accommodations available on-site
Please send your resume if you are interested.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers