#2 - 996 Main Street, Penticton, BC near Edmonton Ave.
compensation: to be discussed employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
(Full Time, 8 weeks – Summer Student Position)
Reporting to the Executive Director, you are an energetic and upbeat person who is active in our community. You will be responsible for providing education, prevention, information and awareness programs to reduce the incidence and impact of acquired brain injury.
We see you as having a flair for promotional activities, as well strong organizational skills. Perceptive and energetic you are able to work with minimal supervision and bring exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills.
• To create social media content for Brain Injury Prevention and fun on-line activities for children, youth and seniors that will spark mindfulness of preventing a brain injury
• To deliver an Elementary aged Injury Prevention Program, to be delivered in person and virtually
• To create a Senior’s Injury Prevention Program with some of the following topics: falls prevention, partner violence and abuse, alcohol/medication misuse and stroke
• Successful candidate between 19 – 30 years old is working towards post-secondary studies in one of the following: marketing, business, healthcare, public relations, social work, kinesiology, recreation or has a combination of skills and experience
• A valid Class 5 Driver’s License, with your own reliable transportation
• Computer literate
• First Aid Certificate
• Clean criminal record
Salary: $18.00 per hour, 30 hours per week.
Days could be flexible, some work can be done from home.
Fax, post or email resumes by May 15, 2021 to:
South Okanagan Similkameen Brain Injury Society
Attention: Linda Sankey, Executive Director
#2 – 996 Main Street, Penticton, BC V2A 5E4
Fax: show contact info
We thank you for your interest, but only short listed candidates will be contacted
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers