La Casa Resort, located at 6808 Westside Road, is a 100-acre, 500-home vacation community located between Fintry and West Kelowna. La Casa Resort is home to both year-round owners and renters, as well as resort guests with a full occupancy of over 2,000 people during the peak months of July and August.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an experienced restaurant and store operator interested in using our location and existing infrastructure to serve our residents, guests and those in the surrounding areas starting April-May 2021.
Further details of the operation:
- There is a current restaurant and store in place at La Casa Resort, however the lease expires October 2020
- The Restaurant and Store caters to the 500 lots at La Casa Resort but also many residents of the surrounding area (e.g. Fintry and all of Westside Road with West Kelowna & Vernon only a 35 minute drive away).
- In addition to running a store and restaurant there may be additional opportunities for the operator to conduct business such as home delivery, pool service, auxiliary food or BBQ stands.
- This is a Summer Seasonal location with the season running from the May Long Weekend to the End of September, however some residents stay year-round. The operator may wish to have a seasonal or year-round operation.
- Owners are looking for high-quality food and prompt service at a reasonable price
- The store should likely provide necessities owners residing on a resort would expect including: liquor, ice cream, beach accessories, food staples, pop, ice, toiletries etc…
- The restaurant and store currently operates under a BCLD Liquor License and the successful candidate must be able to obtain a BCLD Liquor License to be considered in our selection process.
- The resulting lease from the upcoming Request for Proposal could be a 3 or 5 year lease with renewal options.
The restaurant space is an estimated 2100 sq.ft with a 480 sq.ft outdoor patio. Estimated seating capacity for the restaurant is 51 seats with seating to accommodate 35 indoors and 16 on the patio.
The store space is an estimated 2100 sq.ft.
In your response please include the following:
- Full contact information
- Your previous experience running a similar operation and why you feel you would be a good candidate for this opportunity
- A brief outline of what type of operation you might run.
All applicants that have relevant experience will receive a detailed Request for Proposal document that outlines the full expectations of the resort for this operation. La Casa welcomes any applicants to visit the resort prior to or during the upcoming Request for Proposal process.
Interested Applicants are invited to email Mark Ellery at show contact info
for more information and our Request for Proposal document.