If you have a background in producing stories and you’re looking for a creative role, we have an exciting opportunity for you. As a Community Access Producer, reporting to the Supervisor, Programming the successful candidate will be accountable for producing original content to broadcast on our digital and linear platforms as well as support community access producers and volunteers as well as, based in the local market.
QR Code Link to This Post
-Produce short documentaries that are meaningful, thought provoking stories.
-Supply content for social media and web strategies.
-Utilize technical and production proficiencies to support, train and facilitate Access Programming and volunteers.
-Serve in assigned crew roles on mobile, field productions and in studio productions
-Support projects and productions as required
-Support Community Outreach initiatives and presentations as required
-Support online content sharing, web site initiatives and social media as required
-Demonstrate Shaw values consistently
- Various other duties as needed
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree/diploma in Broadcast Television with 2 year’s work experience in a broadcast television environment
-Experience with new media would be considered an asset
- Proficient in all areas of field and studio production
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented Customer and Community Focused Team Player with a Positive, “Can-Do” Attitude and the ability to consistently apply the values of Integrity, Accountability and Balance.
- Knowledge of social media
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with us by applying now.
Visit https://emergitel.catsone.com/careers/7701-General/jobs/12417596 with an updated resume.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.