compensation: to be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Align Construction specializes in commercial and industrial general contracting and construction management projects. We are a dynamic and energetic company looking for a carpenter/ lead hand for our growing business. Our primary focus is to find a person who fits in well with our team, who exhibits integrity, strong ethics, professionalism and a positive attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
• Carpentry duties as required
Qualifications and personal attributes:
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Energetic, ambitious team player
• Excellent attention to detail
• Personable and approachable
• Works well with others under pressure
• Ability and confidence to work independently as well as with team members
• Retail construction and fixturing experience preferred
• Flexibility to work out of town preferred
Compensation and benefits:
• We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, along with opportunity for growth.
The foundation of Align Construction is based on strong communication and mutually respectful relationships with our clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and municipal inspectors. Our foremost priority is to provide successful outcomes for all stakeholders through strong teamwork and communication. Align's performance is backed by onsite experience, ongoing training and formal education. We are looking for like-minded team members to further build on this foundation.
Please email resume to hr@ aligncl.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers