compensation: to be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Align Construction specializes in commercial and industrial general contracting and construction management projects. We are a dynamic and energetic company looking for a construction safety officer/ first aid attendant for our growing business. Our primary focus is to find a person who fits in well with our team, who exhibits integrity, strong ethics, professionalism and a positive attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
• Conduct OHS orientations as required
• Maintain all records for the Safety Program
• Ensure all trades and workers are complying with Worksafe BC regulations
• Liaise with Worksafe BC and third party inspectors
Qualifications and personal attributes:
• CSO qualification
• OFA Level 2 First Aid
• Excellent written communication, organizational skills and record keeping
• Familiar with WCB regulations and able to implement best safety practices
• Carpentry or Construction Labouring skills preferred
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Energetic, ambitious team player
• Excellent attention to detail
• Personable and approachable
• Works well with others under pressure
• Ability and confidence to work independently
Compensation and benefits:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, along with opportunity for growth.
The foundation of Align Construction is based on strong communication and mutually respectful relationships with our clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and municipal inspectors. Our foremost priority is to provide successful outcomes for all stakeholders through strong teamwork and communication. Align's performance is backed by onsite experience, ongoing training and formal education. We are looking for like-minded team members to further build on this foundation.
Please email resume to hr@aligncl. com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers