Quality Air Care (Quality Plumbing & Heating) provides high efficiency heating systems as well as high efficiency air conditioning, plumbing, air source heat pumps & geothermal to Kelowna, Vernon, Penticton, and beyond.
QR Code Link to This Post
Located in the Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is a uniquely beautiful place known for exceptional lifestyle. Pristine lakes, sandy beaches, orchards, vineyards and ski-hills await. Known for being committed to providing the local community with exceptional service and high-quality products, Quality Air Care takes pride in having a knowledgeable, friendly, and talented team.
We are seeking a qualified HVAC Sheet Metal installer to join our team in beautiful Kelowna, BC. This position offers competitive pay, optional benefits participation, use of a company vehicle and much more. Come join a well-established HVAC company that’s been successfully operating in Kelowna since 1996!
The HVAC Sheet Metal installer role is responsible for:
• residential Installations for all HVAC needs;
• installation of ducting for new residential homes;
• installation of Furnace;
• replacement furnace installations;
• educating clients on the operation of their equipment;
• providing excellent customer service to clients; and
• other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 years’ experience in HVAC installation is required
• Gas Ticket is an asset;
• Experience with HVAC installations and or equipment replacement an asset
• Valid class 5 driver’s license with an acceptable 5 year driving abstract;
• Vast knowledge of most new construction requirements;
• Sound judgement and professional demeanor;
• Dependable, responsible and punctual;
• Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Effective time management and organization;
• Safety focused;
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
Please respond to this posting with a current resume to start the conversation.
This is an excellent opportunity in a desirable location – we are looking forward to hearing from you!