Urgent Super B Driver's Needed Kelowna (Armstrong)
compensation: $60,000 to $100,000.00 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Agri-Trans Services actively looking for a professional team of drivers with a class 1 Driver's license in the Armstrong location.
Agri-Trans Services Specializes in transporting Agricultural commodities (liquid & dry bulk freight), lumber, pipe, steel, pumice lava rock, and other goods. We are a supply chain partner with leading manufacturers, millers, and food processors.
Managed from our head office in Armstrong and a regional division in Abbotsford, we serve the Pacific Northwest as far east as Manitoba and into the USA. Our brokerage department will plan and execute the logistics of any haul. With assistance from our dedicated logistics team, professional drivers, shop technicians, and our administrative team we create a family-oriented company treating our customers, employees, partners, and all others the way we want to be treated. With our values of reliability, respect, and teamwork, we take worry out of the equation.
Agri-Trans Services offers a full-service workshop that is Peterbilt's warranty-approved. Our fleet is serviced and maintained once a week with wash services.
We offer benefits for Health & Wellness for our employees:
• Competitive Wages
• Extended benefits including Prescriptions, Dental, Vision, Chiropractors & Physiotherapists
• Multiple Employee Assistance Programs
• RRSP Plan including employer matching after 1-year service
• Employee Events promoting Family Cultures & Environments
• Performance Bonus
• Employee Referral & Service Recognition Program
• Vacation Pay
• Home most weekends
• Family and Pet ride program
• Safely and conscientiously operates power units on the highways.
• Make sure the load is secured
• Deliver freight to the customer safely
• Follow safety operating procedures for deliveries
• Plan travel schedules and routes
• Pre-Trip & Post-Trips
• Class 1 license
• Cargo securement
• Current Driver’s Abstract
• Able to handle up to 34 kg (75 lbs.)
• Current Class 1 Drivers license
• Preferably 2 years driving experience
• Have a permanent Canadian address
• Minimum of 5 years verifiable references
• Positive, pleasant, and professional attitude