When you drive for Waste Management, you join a team of the best drivers in Canada. Professional, Well Trained, and Skilled.
QR Code Link to This Post
What’s In It For You?
- Full Benefits including work boots & uniforms
- Schedule Flexibility
- Paid Training! WM will send you to our start-of-the-art training facility in Scottsdale Arizona for two weeks, all expenses paid!
What Do You Need To Apply?
- Valid DZ/AZ license
- 1+ year experience driving a commercial vehicle
- Must be 18 years of age & legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Able to successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check consisting of a MTO medical/drug test, criminal history search, licence verification and employment confirmation.
What Will You Do?
Our Drivers are responsible for the safe operation of side-load, roll-off or rear-pack heavy-duty trucks and manual collection of residential curbside household waste, recyclable material, or commercial waste.
You should be comfortable performing consistent heavy lifting of various materials and frequent bending, twisting, turning, pushing and pulling of the body.
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe! They know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making WM #1 in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth and they are home nights & weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, go ahead and submit your application! If you meet our criteria, you will be invited to complete a voice screen and then booked for a face-to-face interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Please apply now on the site below, or call show contact info
, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran